Friday 1 July 2011

Red Cross Parcel

This morning the postman knocked and handed over a very neatly wrapped parcel. Not expecting anything I got quite excited until I saw that it was addressed to Mortimer. He had now joined me by the front door and was sniffing excitedly at the package, suspicions aroused I flipped it over and saw it came from my Father.  

Now my Father has a soft spot for Mortimer - see here and on opening the box I found this note:


Contents label 





Underneath which were layers of biscuits. I had been telling my parents about Mortimer's fascination with the rabbits that come on to our front lawn each day, so along with the dog shaped biscuits we'd previously seen we had these:

Rabbit shaped biscuits





On this occasion my Mother had also got in on the act as the parcel also contained a door sign

New door sign
 

which I think means he is very sensitive! Ha! only when he wants food.
The building work mentioned is to do with renovating our new house. Mortimer's contribution so far is to sneak into the room we're working in and steal things. Favourite at the moment is pieces of plaster board. He denys it but, as you can see, the evidence is clear!

Evidence of errantness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mortimer would love to share a woof with you