Saturday 3 March 2012

Mortimer's perfect day

It started off with his morning walk when the co-owner found a football in one of the ditches. It was slightly deflated so Mortimer could carry it but had enough air to be kicked about.

Chewy
Thursday was turning into such a beautiful day that we decided to abandon the office for the afternoon and take Mortimer to the beach at Old Hunstanton. It's easier to show just how excited he was with these photographs.

Dog on the horizon
Just love this

Can I go back in please?

Wheeeeee!

What do you mean - I need a brush?


So not a bad day for a pooch. But it just got that bit better. We called into the Walsingham farm shop at Norfolk Lavender on the way home as they have a really good selection of local cheeses. And look what was outside.

Doggy heaven

3 comments:

  1. What a great day! I'm - er - not really a doggie person (sorry) but pictures like these make me remember that I always feel it would be such fun to have a dog on long striding-out sort of walks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK Margaret - I've always had cats, Mortimer is my first dog. You're right about walks though - twice a day come rain, sleet or snow - we're out there. So wishing I had low maintenance hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish Mortimer could meet Noodles - they'd have SUCH a good time! But oh, do I know what you mean about low maintenance hair ... :-( I'd quite forgotten about the Norfolk Lavender shop. I used to enjoy an Earl Grey and a cheese scone there from time to time!

    ReplyDelete

Mortimer would love to share a woof with you