Tuesday 19 June 2012

Mortimer's Birthday

Yesterday Mortimer had his second birthday. I was out all day and sent Co-owner shopping for a large bone as a present. He went to the pet shop and came back with a squeaky toy and a bag of what looked like giant pork scratchings which he then asked me to wrap! Which I did.
We left them in the office while we walked Mortimer but he seemed to guess they were for him. As soon as we got back into the driveway he pulled us into the house and sat in front of my desk staring at the presents. it was a pleasant evening so we took our drinks into the garden along with Mortimer.

I knew it was for me
He gently took it from Co-owner and then tore round the garden throwing it about and his tail going wild.

Catch me if you can!
Who needs opposable thumbs? Just a good shake gets it open
Let me at that squeak
Nearly got it
Another one? For me?
Anyway, back to Mr Twisty
Hanging in there
And today he's still tormenting it!

What?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mortimer would love to share a woof with you